If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, the menu items at your right might not animate and tell you what is in each section as they should. Below are instructions for overcoming this error.
- Note the error message near the top of your browser window and the fact that the menu items at your right do not animate when hovered over.
- Please click on the error message.
- A box will appear. Click on "Allow Blocked Content...".
- A dialogue box will appear requesting a yes or no answer. Please click yes.
- The error will disappear and...
- ...now when you hover over menu items they animate as they ought. Enjoy!
For a flash animation of the above instructions go here.